Thursday, February 1, 2007

Don't know what they're Called~~


I did a swap with Heather because I wanted to try something new but I didn't think I'd be so enchanted by a 1" square. I don't even know what they're called. A '1 incher'/'inchie''/'1" square' ?? Does it matter? I put a small magnet on the back. I had been carrying around this roll of magnet for at least 15 years and I still have plenty left to create another 50? Ha! Oh the possibilites~~ ( I need a new camera so my pictures are better. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the user)

8 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

O.K. I'm confused. Did you make these thingies or did she? And why do they have sticks? Are they supposed to be a bit like a wand? They are cute but I'd like to see them without the long bit unless there's something I'm missing (wish is SO VERY HIGHLY LIKELY!)
:-)

Anonymous said...

lol. I made these ones to send to her and they have magnets on the backs so I thought I'd put them on this picture holder thing I have so they could be seen better (the camera made me do it) but apparently I need tutoring in my picture taking skills. I already mailed them out so I'll just have to make more!!! :)...so I can show them to you without the sticky thingy.

Janet said...

I think they're so cute! I especially like the kitten one but I think they're all nice.
Seems that these 1" squares are very popular right now so maybe I'll have to give them a try. I thought it was small enough to do ATCs!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now that I've found yours I'll be back to visit again.

MamaZuzi said...

Thanks you for my ever so lovely 1" square magnet! Loving it. I'll try to post it on my blog when I remember to bring it home. Is there a point to this besides trying to be creative in a very small space? They do make lovely magnets.

Anonymous said...

Just another medium to have fun in. A way to share creative juices with others. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Naturegirl said...

Love these! thank you for popping over to my site! nice to meet you!

MamaZuzi said...

Now you've got me wanting to make magnets... not that anyone would want to buy them.

kbeeps said...

Those are soooooo cute!