Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunshine on My Shoulders~~







Makes me happy...








..so does fun mail. Here are my fun swaps I received from the 'vintage button swap deux' and from 'Spring has Sprung' swap.
Sweet yellow flowers, smooth aqua that I'm thrilled with and a set of cheery buttons on the right.
4"x4" collage from Norma. The picture doesn't show it but the collage is coated with wax and I think the birds are stamped on top of that but I'm not too sure of the process but it's very soft and sweet. And look at the envelope. She put a lot of time into the envelope with calligraphy and rubber stamps. How fun it was to open the mailbox and see this fun envelope.

1 comment:

The Alt Martha said...

Love it, love it, love it. Those buttons are fantastic and I am jealous about the art mail! Yay for you and all your trades!