Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10 Things Tuesday~



1. My family is safe and not affected by the San Diego fires even though they are very close to them.

2. Sun and not rain.

3. Crafty Saturday and good company.

4. Successful 8th birthday party and happy boy.

5. Camera is uploading again to my computer.

6. New swap I joined. See right side bar.

7. Halloween is almost over and I don't have to glimpse the crappy scary programs that are either being advertised or being shown.

8. Red and yellow trees. (yellow across the street, red outside my work window)

9. Candy corn. YUM!

10. Family and friends. I really am blessed.


Blessings to you and yours~

3 comments:

kbeeps said...

Well, call me a big copycat but I clicked on the link and joined that swap too. Had to do it - it sounds wonderful!!!

How to limit it to just one recipe, though - that's the tough one! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Looks like a fun swap, right? Good for you~

Jan said...

Very nice!