This week of Thanksgiving is a great week to post 10 things I am thankful for. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
1. Excited for my mom and sister coming in two days. Girl time~
2. Re-arranged living room and knowing it's all clean behind and under all that's in there.
3. Sitting by the fire.
4. Talking to my dad on the phone. He's a great guy.
5. Successfull luncheon pulled off for the Sunday school teachers.
6. Shared laundry soap recipe from Karen. I'll be making a double batch when I'm finished here.
7. Some cheery fall color from a few trees late to los their leaves.
8. Learning to knit.
9. God's provision.
10. Family and friends as we support each other through life.