- 12 days of Christmas swap packages are being opened but I can't show you because our computer is down. :(
- Christmas Traditions Exchange package received with tons of fun traditions shared and goodies sent but I can't show you because my computers down. :( Received: pictures, letters, papers for future fun, candies, homemade Christmas ornaments, art that she did on a sewing machine, more candies, traditions shared and a Christmas music CD. Thank you Hazel~ We all are enjoying your package immensely. (Luv this woman's writing. Shows she's an artist for sure!!)
- My Christmas Traditions Exchange package sent last Saturday to Hazel but I can't show you because...yes, my computers down. :()
- Christmas presents being made and photographed but I can't show you because my computers down. :(
- Went to the Grotto's Festival of Lights and took fun pictures but I can't show you because my computer is down. :(
- Getting so much crafting, sewing and projects finished because my computer is down. :) Oh dear~ Not a realization I wanted to discover. Denial is strong in this area.
- Have a great week~ Over and out from "down and out."
Monday, December 17, 2007
Down and Out~
"No bootable hard drive found". Do you think that's a bad thing for my computer to say when I try to turn it on? Grrrr. I'm soooooo sad!!!! I can't believe that it's possible I may have lost all my pictures because I didn't put my photo's on a disc or run a back up on my computer.
Posted by Norma at 7:43 AM