Sunday, September 21, 2008

Note to Self~

Note to self:

You like to embroider. Why don't I do it more often? Why do I keep forgetting how much satisfaction it gives me? I need to do this more often. I need to always keep a project going. Endless possibilities; pillow cases, clothes, cloth napkins, pillows, kitchen towels, quilts & wall hangings.


Don't forget you like to make french knots.


Also note to self:

Taking self portraits is not as easy for me as some make it look. Trying to take a decent shot of this beautiful neck warmer, that was generously given to me by applehead, is no easy task. Most pictures were of the wall and a curl or an ear. Practice more often!! It is so incredibly soft and makes me want to master knitting. Why are my fingers so uncooperative? Luckily I found this pattern that's crocheted. I will definitely give this one a try. I want it to be as lucsious and soft as the one I received. I'll have to work extra hard to meet these standards but the effort will be worth it. Thanks Marianne!!!

1 comment:

kbeeps said...

Ooh, you can do French knots. French knots are pretty much the reason I stopped embroidering - I hate them and they never work out for me!

Love that neck warmer!