Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Traditons~

Every Thanksgiving weekend, we go to my sisters house in Central Oregon. We do the day of traditional turkey foods then we go shopping the day after. Just us two girls. So much fun and laughing. Would you believe she never heard of all the shopping that goes on the day after Thanksgiving? Enters little sister. Me. Tells her all about the specials to be had and now....years later....I can't even keep up with her. She's a maniac!!!! I should be recovered by next year.
Gee this is original. Kids on my sisters Game Boys because their mother refuses to buy them. This is what they'd always look like if I bought them and I just don't think this is cool 24/7.

Saturday is always a day of hot chocolate........(no snow this year but beautiful sunshine)
Family photos......

Kids playing with my camera....
Random shots of whatever catches my eye......
Lots of exploring, searching and walking....

Posing for mom.....no is not an option.


Hey....my man grabbed the camera as I was trying to get a sticker out of my pants. That man!

All for this prize!!!! Our 2008 Christmas tree. It's a keeper and came home with us.

4 comments:

kbeeps said...

At least if they're playing Game Boy 24/7 they're not fighting with each other or whining to you about how they want a Game Boy... ;-)

Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

Norma said...

Oh they managed to whine and fight. They multi-task. They're gifted that way. :)

The Good Life in Virginia said...

your pictures are precious and thanks for sharing...now i have a great visual of you :) love your curly hair :)
chat soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun! What a treasure that tree is! It is just beautiful and I am sure it looks fantastic in your home. Oregon is just so beautiful! I loved your last post, and your right, there is something very special about the Oregon sky. The blues are so blue, and when the sun is right... wow! There are no words!
jenn