Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fun Mail Day~~



My friend Elaine understands the importance of great mail. She knows how to display her mail in a way that will let the recipient know that something wonderful is inside and causes my heart to leap every time I see something from her.



Today was a great mail day. No frills packaging but so much fun inside. Top picture is of goodies I received from a ephemera swap. All the way from Australia. The second picture is of fabric I ordered on-line. The sender sent me a post card and said I could pick up fabric any time I want...she's in Beaverton. Yippee!!

3 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

What is all this swapping going on? I keep seeing all these folks getting swaps... and packages. Hmmm. And fabric. Good for you.

MamaZuzi said...

PS - great photos!

Anonymous said...

I swap with people when they offer it on their blogs (yeah bookmarks) and I also found a site called swap-bot.com and it's all about swapping. Anything you can imagine is offered.

Thanks for your photo comment. I'm really trying hard to improve. There was a patch of sun in the kitchen so I quickly grabbed everything and took pictures. :)