Since high school my favorite color has been purple. Not any more. I now LOVE turquoise. I grew up with every shade of turquoise and peach always in our living room decor. I never even saw the color. It was just a color my mom decorated with.
I joined a photo swap and one of the photos I need to take is of my favorite color. I had lots of fun gathering turquoise from around the house.
- I have about 8 bulb vases. Two are turquoise.
- Thread, paint and binding tape in my favorite color.
- Rooster, rocket ship and egg are from my miniature collection.
- I'm doing a tag swap.
- Turquoise beads I found at as-is. Long cylinder style.
- New earrings with rust and turquoise.
- I have some old bottles. One is my new favorite color.
- Paper weight with a turquoise flower.
- A glass net ball? Don't know what it's called.
- An old glass telephone 'thingy'. I'm sure that's it's official name.
- A pitcher behind the tag with turquoise and other jewel colors.
- Felt tree with turquoise french knots that I made a couple of months ago.
I have lots of turquoise around the house and didn't put it all in. Maybe I've liked turquoise all along and didn't know it. Now that I look around, no purple any where. Hmmm??