Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day Dreamin~~


It's day and I'm dreamin.

- When I get home the grocery fairy will have delivered all my grocery needs and put them all away after cleaning out the refrigerator, freezer and pantry.

- My boss is sending me home early so I can garden and plant my flowers that need to go in the ground.

- Tonight my two young ones will not bicker all night, take showers without any dramatics, go to bed without any fussin, fall asleep the moment their heads hit the pillow and I will have time to craft for one hour before I go to bed at 9:00.

- Dinner will be healthy, delicious and ready for me when I walk in the door.

- When I organize my bills tonight and get ready for bill paying, all the balances will say zero due and owed.


Isn't my life dreamy?

5 comments:

MamaZuzi said...

I must need an espresso or something. Had a hard time realizing that your list was in fact dreaming... wouldn't it be nice - everything we're dreaming - if they came true.

Anonymous said...

My reality is not this peachy. Maybe one at a time...once in a great while... but definitely not in my 44 years has it been all at once. A post like this could only be fantasy. What a lovely fantasy it is. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll have one of those lives as well thank you! Sounds wonderful! Especially the go to bed at 9.00(I really should try that sometime..)

The Alt Martha said...

You need a wife so that kind of day can happen for you!

Anonymous said...

Nah, they're too much work. I'll take a 'Merry Maid' service and cook instead. :)