Straight to being thankful~
1. Drugs to relieve the back pain. Lots of warnings and 'talks' came with this prescription. They're scaring me but after two weeks of back pain, I need the pain to go away.
2. The sound of Ben reading out loud for homework. I've always like the sound of the kids reading out loud.
3. Bible study, at our house, starting back up on Sunday.
4. Friends that hadn't been coming to church are coming back and to our Bible study too. Very happy.
5. Sharing in a friends loss of her precious kitty. She feels deeply for her little four legged friends and deserves the support.
6. Another cozy evening with a fire.
7. Major progress on a craft that I'm doing for a craft show. Feels so good to not wait til the last minute and stressing about it.
8. This book and the hope it gives me to turn around the latest attitudes, choices and interactions.
9. The virtue we're learning this month at church is Respect and how that's going to go hand in hand with the above book.
10. All the laundry finished and a pretty clean house. Not sparkling clean but not messy either.