Monday, August 11, 2008

Change~

Went to meet some friends at their campsite they were staying at. They wanted to go to Seaside to hang out for the day and go out to breakfast. Sounded good to me but who knew the day would totally stress me out. Men and boys in one car, woman and girls in another car and I was not driving. This stressed me out. We met up in town and went out to breakfast and all was well but I didn't eat very much because I was feeling "funny".

Guys & boys went looking for some fishing & us girls were going to shop. What else could be more fun, right? Wrong. There was a volleyball tournament in town and all shops were packed. Streets were packed. Beach was packed. I had no car to call my own and I'm telling you....I was having a tough time staying calm. I don't think I was having panic attacks but I felt a little wild eyed. This has never happened before.

Next day, went to lunch with two other friends & told them what happened. They seem to think that it's just me changing as I get 'older'. I can tell you, I don't like it one.single.bit. I don't like change I have no control of and apparently I don't like not having some measure of control. When I met up with my husband later on that strange day....I felt like I was going to be alright and live. Such a relief to see him. I hope this doesn't happen again.

No comments: