Thursday, July 30, 2009

169

Taking photos in a moving car is always a surprise. I was taking a pic of the cool moon and all I got was "169". I don't even know what that was to or remember there being a sign.

Does your mind ever race and dwell on thoughts that are best not dwelled on? My mind is my biggest distraction from what really matters. "169" is not something I need to try to remember
and I'm not, but I sure wish I had more control over my mind when it comes to things that matter. Something I need to work on.

Philippians 4:8 (New Living Translation)

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting capture indeed.
and the quote from philippians is very on track.
have a wonderful weekend my friend...enjoy the outdoors, the children and all of what summer has to offer to us.

many hugs