Saturday, February 20, 2010

The beginning of my day
Being a native Californian, you take sun for granted. It's always there. Some ocean fog in June, maybe some rain here and but there's always sun. The middle of my day
Living in the Pacific NW now makes me appreciate the sun when we have it. No longer taking it for granted. It's precious. Not to be ignored. One learns to stop and take notice. Take in the moment because it won't last long. Rain can come almost all year long and without notice. The weather forecasters try but there is no control there. The weather here answers to no one. The end of my day
The sun was shining and seeds were half price. I'm taking notice, planning, dreaming, starting my seeds this weekend, mowing the grass, rototilling, preparing and being mindful of the glorious sunshine!!! Peace

No comments: