Monday, April 26, 2010

I have major tree love for this Dogwood. I had hopes that our Dogwood would grow to look like this one.....before I killed it. Sigh.... long story but yes, I killed my precious Dogwood. I was heartbroken. Anyway I really look forward to this one coming into bloom each year. Yesterday I took a picture of it and I think it's just beautiful and perfect. It's a good thing this is a quiet corner, by our house, because I am so distracted by its beauty that I'd crash into any vehicle that was passing the other direction or parked. I drive by so slow and can't take my eyes off of it that it makes me feel like a stalker. Yesterday was beautiful and awesome. Today it is raining buckets and I sit here with a wool sweater on and Ugg boots. While working in the yard yesterday, I clipped some lilacs and I'm so glad because we need some inside sunshine since there is none to be had outside. Peace.

2 comments:

kathy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. My mother's name was Norma...so youre name took my breath away for a minute. I had to come over and check out your blog...it is beautiful! thanks!
Kathy

Norma said...

I don't come across many Norma's. I've met two other Norma's and talked to one Norma on a work related phone call. I'm glad to hear of another. :)