Thursday, April 22, 2010

More flowers for Abby's unofficial flower week. First year we've planted tulips and they're quite happy. I don't know why we waited so long to plant them. They are happy flowers.
These sweet Johnny Jump-ups are like weeds and self seed. They are spreading everywhere. I've always thought they were really cute and have liked them but when I picked these, I found out that they smell really good!! I didn't realize they were so fragrant. Now I'm in love with them even more.
I've had this chive plant for at least 7 years. I planted it before we moved into out house and we've been here 6 years. I know I'm supposed to pinch the flowers so the plant keeps flourishing but I can never bring myself to do that. I love how this picture turned out. Softness in the back.

No comments: