Friday, September 17, 2010

End of the Day

Today started out full of hope and promise. I baked a yummy quiche for a work place potluck. It was a veggie quiche full of nutritious goodness. I've been thinking, being and choosing healthy lately and I wanted to keep it going even in the midst of a feast. I prepared, I thought it out carefully and I had a plan. It was Friday and I was wearing 501's, chucks and even though it was raining I didn't need a jacket. I had my Adele CD for busting our my data entry work and I felt good.



Its the end of the day and plans are made to be broken. today was a hard phone day. I really don't talk to too many clients on the phone but some days...some days..some days are just brutal. I"m thankful I have a family that I get to come home to. We're all healthy, we like each other, we love each other, they like to bring friends home to our house rather than staying away very long, we're safe, we're provided for and we're hopeful in the God we believe in, serve and love.

Psalm 40:
1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. 2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire;he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.



Here's hoping you have daily hope and the knowledge you are loved. If you don't know that, please know I believe the one and only true God loves you as much as he loves me and you are never alone. Peace.

2 comments:

Nike Athena said...

Amen. Thank you for the reminder, Norma.

Norma said...

I'm glad we get reminders one way or another. Take care.