Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Forward

I was reading Phillipians 1 today in regards to pursuing peace. How it is a choice and its not just going to fall upon us without some effort. I do believe there are times when Gods grace does fall upon us, when we are in need, but for everyday life it is something to pursue. The version of the Bible I was reading was The Message. I love the simplicity of it.

"...I plan to be around awhile, companion to you as your growth and joy in this life of trusting God continues." I also liked this sentence because when I think about my future, I truly look forward to growing in my relationship with God and I do feel joy when I think about a future of trusting God. He has never let me down and I have a lifetime of experiences where I trusted him and he came through. Peace.



No comments: