- Started out with my skin not healing as quickly as it used to.
- Then I started started bruising a toe or finger and it taking 6 mo to a year before it didnt' hurt anymore. And I ask you, What's up with that?
- Now I'm getting hurt doing everyday around the house things that need to be done. I can't just sit around and ring one of the servants to do what needs to be done because I don't have any servants. I'm the servant.
- Now we have a 'new to us' boat that we've had about 6 weeks and I've already bruised my middle toe on my right foot while jumping into our boat. It bruised all the way to the bottom of my foot so it hurts every time I take a step. :(
- I also bruised my arm, while trying to lift & lock the engine so now my arm looks like I shoot up drugs AND I slipped while trying to deal with the same engine & my left leg scraped along the edge of the boat. Looks like my husband beat me from knee to ankle. Hello...it's summer. Short and skirts are mandatory but oh so ugly with my leg bruised and battered.
- My co-workers now ask me what I'm going to do next to beat myself up. It's not my fault. It's not my fault. And I'll say it again. It's not my fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I only want to have fun!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Playing along with 'thisisreverb'. I never used to be accident prone but advanced age (45) has changed me. I never believed it when people said your body would not always be the same. I'm telling you now. It does change and I don't.like.it.one.bit!
Posted by Norma at 8:06 AM