Saturday, September 25, 2010

Too much Down time


I've been home sick the last couple of days and this gorgeous Saturday doesn't seem to be bringing any relief. In fact I now feel like I may be getting a sinus and ear infection. I've had lots of time to think. I've mopped floors, caught up on laundry, baked, cooked, surfed the internet and watched lots of movies on Netflix.


My chest is on fire, I'm working my way through a whole box of tissue, I've taken many hot showers to steam my sinuses and sneezed so much I'm sure I've cracked at least one tooth. I do believe I've done this cold proper and take comfort in knowing that I'm getting it out of my system and I'm sure I won't be sick again until next Fall. I'm certain! Both my kids had it before me and were kind enough to share. Not! But they too will now be fine the rest of the school year and we're set until next school year!


So I just wanted to share the I'm sick, I will not be sick again until next September and I am determined to feel better. Peace.

No comments: