Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Season Happenings~

My contribution for a handmade gift exchange party I go to every year at Christmas time. Sketched a little tree and embroidered with mostly french knots.
Neighbor girls Winter concert. They made sure I was going by coming over two days in a row. Who can say no to the earnest look of expectation. So off I went. (girl in the pink-middle)
Sweet girl in the green dress. She has the gentlest soul I know of. Loves life in a gentle way.
First time we have a fake tree. Just the right size for our small living room. I love ornaments.
Peace and Joy house ornaments. Peace and Joy to all of you in the New Year. God bless.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your embroidery is stunning - makes me want to climb right in there and hop up on that swing. Beautiful.